With parent teacher conferences coming up you might not know specific questions to ask your child’s teacher about your child’s reading. Below are a few questions to ask your child’s teacher during that conference:
- What DRA level is my child reading at?
- What was my child’s MAP test score?
- How did my child do on the STAR assessment (3rd-5th grade)?
- What can I do at home to make sure my child continues to grow as a reader?
- Where can I find different resources to help my child with reading at home?
- Is my child receiving specific reading interventions? If so, with whom and on what skill?